Monday, April 15, 2013

OH I AM UP AGAIN !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 223-Pounds.

OK, OK, it's not what I hoped for. It's not 220-Pounds. And, to be honest with you. I cheated this weekend. I had a bag of Reeses Chocolate Pieces. I had a snickers bar. I ate a double helping of apple pie. OK< OK.... You're all broken-hearted  and disappointed...

Well, I sure enjoyed myself eating the goodies. And, I know that I must be setting this absolutely terrible example for those weak willed quivering piles of preponderants who have little will power to resist.

I know that I will get to 220 or less here in the future. It's not going to happen as fast as I expected.

And that's all for now... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...