Monday, August 12, 2013

I Don't Need Your Conscience....!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214.8-Pounds.

I know this seems like I am going backwards. Maybe I am.

Yesterday I posted a little diatribe because once in a blue-moon I get someone in the anonymous comments on my blog who thinks it's his job to lecture me about getting fatter, or tells me in not such nice words how to lose weight. This person, or persons seems to think he is my appointed conscience. Well, no Thank You.... !  And, I was stating as such again.....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...