Sunday, August 18, 2013

Two Hundred And Twelve !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" weighing in at 212-Pounds...

Yippee Sciddley Doo...!

Yes that is just after stepping up onto that scale weighing almost 220-pounds just a few days ago.

So what's the secret? NONE... I eat everything you do everyday, but just a little bit less.

I eat and drink everything you do, but just a little bit less.

There in no magic to it. There is no secret to it...

Just eat a little bit less.

Let's see where I end up tomorrow because I am heading out to visit family and I am sure we'll be barbecuing something.

We'll see tomorrow...

That's all for now.

That's the way it is, I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...