Thursday, August 15, 2013

You Will Not Believe This....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" weighing in at 212.2 Pounds.

That's way down from yesterday where I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale " weighing in at (Are you ready?) 219.2-Pounds. 

WHAT?  David you're lying again, aren't you? !!!!!!!! ?

How is it possible David you can lose 7-Pounds in one day? How did you do that...?

Well two nights ago I drove a crowd of people out to the Cubs Game at Wrigley field. I had a friend of mine egg me on to go for a walk and we stopped in at a Mexican Restaurant.

I picked off of the menu a plate of breaded steak and re-fried beans with rice and tortillas.  Mind you this was at about 7 PM.  When my food arrive I was starring at a plate with two very large breaded steaks, at least a cup of mixed rice, and about a cup of beans. Along side was a dish with 5 or six hot tortillas. 

I didn't think I was going to be able to eat that whole amount of food. But, while sitting there talking with my friend I forced down all the food.  I really only needed to eat one quarter of it. 

I was stuffed. I mean I felt like food was pouring out of my ears. I wondered why I didn't get a doggy bag and take the rest home?

Well, that night I suffered with a stuffed feeling and had a very difficult time sleeping. I belched food all night long....

The next morning, (yesterday morning) I woke up still feeling stuffed from the evening before. I really didn't have to eat breakfast because I knew there was no way I digested that much food.

I made up my mind to fast until I felt hungry. I didn't start feeling really hungry until the evening last night when I got off work. I decided to ride out the fast and just drink water and some Iced Tea at some friends home I visited.

This morning I woke up and there I was at 212.2-Pounds.

This goes to show, I ate two days of food in one sitting.

So quess what I ate today for breakfast? Pancakes with "Real Maple Syrup." Yep, I cooked up a batch of pancakes, and then  ate six of them for breakfast... OH how evil....!

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...