Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More Beets Tonight

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.8-Pounds...
Or was it 216.6-Pounds. It was another day that my scale couldn't decide.

Well yesterday I ended the day eating a can of beets, and a can of three-bean mix. It was a can with green beans, was beans, and pinto beans in a mix. That was it for the rest of the day.

Today I had two eggs, and two scoops of protein powder for breakfast. For lunch I had two roasted chicken breast, a small yogurt cup, and a pint of Ice Cream. For dinner I'll have some more beets, and the three beans salad, along with cottage cheese, and some fruit... That will be it for the rest of the day...

What, no beer...? Not tonight I won't.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...