Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Am Still Losing Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.6-pounds. That's up 3-pounds from yesterday.

I didn't post yesterday. Yesterday morning I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 175.6-pounds.

There are two reasons I am up so much today. Yesterday I had a buffet style meal at Ravinia, Illinois. It was later in the evening, at around 7 PM. This little meal didn't make it's way out.

The other reason is; I am sure I am holding more fluids than usual. I had a lot of diet sodas yesterday. This product has sodium in it. I had a nasty head ache yesterday because of a summer cold, and a shoulder problem. As a result, I have been taking large doses of Alleve. Alleve has a lot of sodium in it. I think this helped me hold fluids.

I believe that the targets I have hit these last days are still there. My body isn't cooperating here.

I know that I certainly heading down with my weight. I don't feel much like writing today. I am having a hard time breathing right now (It's a summer cold.) and am getting ready to leave the library soon.

Number counter when I finished posting today: 4529

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...