Monday, July 21, 2008

It Hasn't Been Like I Thought

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183-pounds.
Yesterday I didn't post. I stepped up on the scale at 185. OOOH...

Anyway this is the last leg of my journey. I will be home tomorrow. Tonight I went to the local Kentucky Fried Chicken. (KFC)

I had three pieces of chicken, cole slaw, and a biscuit. All of which will be sitting in my tummy tonight. I expect in the morning to weigh close to 185.

I have to tell you it hasn't turned out as bad as I thought. I will put the brakes on when I get home. I'll recover my composer and shoot for that 160-pounds.

I had fun on this trip. That is besides the family conflict. I was accused of being drunk and out of control. Hmmm, you tell me. I had a full stomach of food. Over an 8 hour period of time I consumed eight-4 ounce glasses of wine, and two 12 ounce beers. That's around 32 ounces of wine, by the way, over an eight hour period. So tell me something? Do you think I was smashed?
I counted every glass of wine, and every beer. I wrote each one on paper along with ever bite of food. If I was smashed, would I do that? I don't think so.

I got onto the dance floor and was dancing like a lone John Travolta. I danced with who ever would dance with me, and twirled them disco style. I didn't fall, I didn't cuss, I didn't abuse anyone. Only, my family was concerned. They thought I was just drunk, and should be put away.

So, if you have family like mine. I mean people who themselves are each big like fat horses.
They can't control their eating. Then there is me. Who do you think is out of control. Hmmmm?

You are probably like me. You are trying to do the right thing. It's showing some results. Yet, you'll be accused of being out of control. The pots are calling the kettle black.

Number on the counter when I finished posting: 4208

Let's see what happens over the next few days.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...