Sunday, July 6, 2008

Up Some, It's Not The Fourth Of July Over Eating

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.2. Yes, this is up. Whew...

Now, I couldn't post on the Fourth of July, but that morning I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.2-pounds. Yes, I was pleased.

Yesterday morning I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.4-pounds.

Then this morning that weight is posted up above.

Hmmm, is something wrong? Not really, I didn't go whole hog on the fourth of July. I didn't go whole hog, yesterday either. So, I thing this is a fluid issue.

Hey, I have to get going...

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Lyn said...

It's hard work. I didn't binge on the 4th either but gained 2 lbs. Etc etc. Today I am getting a grip. hugs!

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...