Sunday, December 9, 2012

One Week Of Walking Briskly...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" weighing in at 236.6-Pounds.
That's right, you read it right.

Now, that's almost 4-Pounds in 6 days. I haven't walked today yet. I will later today after I post this.

Now, I have been thinking: "What if this trend continues? What if I can keep walking every day at least 30 minutes? (If I have the time.) And, what if I keep losing almost 4-Pounds a week?"

Well, that would be 4-Pounds x 4-Weeks, or 16-Pounds a month.  That means in two months I would be down 32-Pounds. Which, would put me close to 200-Pounds again. Then after a couple more months of walking everyday I might be back at 180 pounds again...... ?????

Well, I can dream....

Let's just see what happens...

Here is my additional comment for the day: Today I went to the TAXPAYER FUNDED exercise facility and walked for 30 minutes briskly.

It's so tempting to break into a jog. I have to remember that I am in no condition to be jogging or running since my shins, joints, bones and muscles aren't even conditioned to walk, let alone run. I walk around the track thinking that a long time ago  I used to run, and run, as late as my late thirties when I finally left the military reserves. Oh what a bummer that I am not young and fit anymore.

Well I will see the results of just walking if I can keep this up everyday..... If I leave town on a trip then I'll have to hope there is a hotel with a tread mill... It's too cold to go walking outside anymore.

And that's all for now...

And that is the way it is.... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...