Friday, May 13, 2022

Sixteenth Day Fasting Without Food

 Hello Losing Fans, 

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 195.8-Pounds. 

I feel terrific. Some of my friends tease me I will be found dead one day. Yeah, one of whom is a porkchop himself. The next thing out some folks mouth is, how long are you going to do this. I tell them as long as it takes. Folks when you get this far in to a fast there is no more hunger. Everything shuts down. As long as there is water the body consumes its fat store. Honest I am not suffering with giant hunger pains. 

I started at 217-Pounds minus 195.8-Pounds equals 21.2-Pounds, which is an average of 1.3 pounds a day. How many people do you know that would love to lose a pound a day? 

Today is my Sixteenth Day Fasting. I weigh 195.8-Pounds.

That's all for now. 




No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...