Thursday, May 12, 2022

Fifteen Fasting Day Without Food

Hello weight losing fans, 

Today I stepped up on to the Digital Scale weighing in at 198-Pounds. 

I asked myself how can that be? Yesterday I was shopping. I saw this vitamin drink on the shelf. I looked at the contents to see what was in it. I saw STEVIA. This is a so-called safe sugar substitute which is touted to be calorie free. Calorie free it may be. I am convinced it still spikes up the blood sugar. Twice during this fast I used Stevia, and twice during the next day weigh in the digits on the scale were higher than the day before. There is no other explanation for it. Stevia spikes the blood sugar, which causes the insulin to kick in, resulting in some halting in the fat burning. 

If you are fasting don't use Stevia. I don't care what the experts say. Stevia spikes sugars and Insulin. For sure don't use any of those fake sweeteners because those are just pure unadulterated poisons. 

Today is day 15 of the no food fast. I am 198-Pounds.

That's all for now. 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...