Saturday, May 7, 2022

Tenth Day Fasting Without Food

 Hello Weight Losing Fans, 

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in a 202.2 Pounds.

That's right the title says it: Tenth Day with no food. Since I began this foodless journey, I now have lost 15-Pounds. I keep thinking to myself I never should have let myself get up to this weight again. Only I wasn't weighing myself every day. My diet wasn't careful either. I was consuming a lot of different sweets along the way. I tried intermittent fasting, only that slowed the metabolism even more. 

Yesterday I was talking to a fellow worker who seems to think I am going to kill myself. I don't know if I will. I don't think walking around at over 200-pounds was healthy either. I just got sick and tired enough to try this. 

With the exception of having an empty feeling in the pit of the stomach, I actually feel pretty good. 

I take minerals in water, along with vitamins. I think I am getting some kind of nutrition. 

I told my fellow worker I was ending this yesterday. Only I can't help wanting to see how far I can take this to. 

That's all for now. 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...