Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My Weight Is Still Below 180-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale Weighing in at 177-pounds. That's just five pounds over my last check in.

I have been doing small bouts of exercise everyday. I stopped for a month or so because my left knee just became intolerable. Now I am back ...  I use a 35-pound, and 20-pound weight to exercise.

I also do a regimen of push-ups every morning when I wake up. This is good progress considering many months ago I had degenerated over the years and couldn't even do one push-up. 

I think 177-pounds is still real good. I went for a physical for my CDL license and the doctor said that I look much, much better than most of the drivers he examines. He said there are way to many fat people, to include both genders... ( Or is that 3-genders,  or is it 12-genders?) Anyway it was a big compliment. The guy passed me to drive ...

That's all for now... That's the way it is... I'm David Dane !

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...