Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello weight losing fans....

I made a change with my last posting..... You can go back to see it.

Today I stepped up onto the Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 210.8-pounds.

Now that 210 is not a typo.....

I have been working literally 12 to 18 hours a day at my job..... I have been eating food out on the road... My life has been get up, go to work, come home, and immediately jump into bed these last two weeks..... I h ave no life.....

It's not an exciting life being a charter bus driver like I am.... Don't fool yourself into thinking I get to see the world. I drive in heavy traffic, and when my customers aren't on the bus, I try to sleep....

I have been working hard at trying to get down this weight... I kid you not. But, you try to excercise when your dead stinking exhausted.... It's very hard.

And since I have to keep myself smelling good, and looking good out on the road, I can't just go out and walk, or run.

So there you have it... I am gaining weight. Don't cry for me. That's just the way it is.

I'm David Dane.

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

That would be a hard life. Driving and waiting and having to rest so you won't be sleepy at the wheel, all on a schedule. You're doing the best you can..that is all anyone can do. Stressing over it won't make things better and will make you feel worse.

And having to eat out..I know how hard that is. I gained 20 pounds in 10 weeks having to eat fast food most of the time. It's all well and good to order a salad if you only eat out once in awhile. But the expense adds up if you must do it daily. I eat fast food because it is cheap and out of necessity. I think most people do. You can't very well go into McD's with your own food can you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...