Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No Videos Because The Chip Was Stolen; Bummer

Hello weight losing fans....
(9859)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 206.6-pounds.

This is inspite of the fact that I have been so careful watching what I am eating. I have had tiny breakfasts, and nothing more than a sandwich for lunch. Yet, my weight just hangs on...

I don't know what's up with that. I am scratching my head for sure.

I had made some videos that I had not posted. I was in the library, and was in a hurry to get on the internet, and then go to a wake. I left my video chip in the computer, and someone failed to turn it in. In other words, it was stolen. I was heart broken, because all my pictures and videos are gone, and my $30.00 chip was gone too.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

It's a shame your chip got stolen. Maybe you can replace it.

Weight loss can be very puzzling when you don't eat much and the weight hangs on....frustrating.

Unknown said...

Great placement is here i am really very impressed here can you more share here i will back soon as soon possible.
Thanks for posting...


" Michael muskat,"

Unknown said...

Wow great placement is here i am so excited here can you more prefer us and also i have lot of information about weight issue just click here "Michael Muskat" . I think you will inspire here.
Thanks for posting...




"Michael Muskat"

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...