Thursday, September 25, 2014

David Dane here....

Hello Weight Losing Fans..

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217.2-Pounds.

That's down from yesterday.

Yesterday I had two eggs scrambled, along with an English Muffin with butter and jelly on top. For dinner I ate a big bowl of bean salad. That was all I ate yesterday.

Last night I made a hulking big Zucchini Bread in a turkey pan. This morning I sliced off a big chunk, and ate if for breakfast. Then when I got home from work I ate another slice. Then I took a nap, I had been up since 2 A.M.. I weighed myself at 217.2-pounds. Then before I came out here to post this I ate another big slice of the bread. I think it was good for my first try. I kept getting these little hard chunks I would chew. It dawned on me that the seeds didn't get sliced up in the food processor.
So it added an irritating surprise to my otherwise delicious first attempt...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...