Thursday, October 9, 2014

Diet The Way You'll Eat For The Rest Of Your Life

David Dane here..

Hello Weight Losing Friends....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.6-Pounds...

Yesterday I was listening to a radio program, and a very old heart surgeon was on talking about his book about living healthy. He said things like, "We need to avoid eating egg yokes." He said, "we need to avoid red meat."  One more thing he said (This is the only thing I agree with.), "Learn to eat like you're going to eat for the rest of your life." I agree with this statement.

 That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...