Wednesday, February 4, 2015

David Dane Here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 206.4-Pounds.

I notice my readers have dropped off suddenly.... I don't know what folks expect... Here is the way I see it. If I eat too many calories, then I will gain weight. So, I have been going without breakfast. I have been holding out as long as I can before I eat in the morning. Then I eat.

Now, I actually was 204-Pounds yesterday. Last night I had something to eat way too late in the day and it was with me on the scale this morning.

That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...