Wednesday, March 25, 2015

David Dane here....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.4-Pounds.
Honestly, I can't figure out why. I had 2 eggs yesterday, 2 scoops of protein, a cup of milk, 3 protein bars, and a protein shake. Later in the day I had a chicken salad, and some hot chocolate. Yet there I was up 2 pounds from yesterday morning where I was 207.2-Pounds.

I don't get it...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

It doesn't make sense so much of the time. That's why we have to just keep pressing forward. I've been struggling to lose 5 pounds. Would lose two, then regain. Lost two pounds recently. Waited a few days and weighed and now I'm down 5 pounds...eating wise I hadn't changed much...eating a little less overall and fewer sweets... Go figure.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...