Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do I Believe In Sleep Therapy: NO?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mytical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 187-pounds.

I opened up my blog to find someone sent me a comment asking if I believe in sleep therapy to lose weight. Well, since I sleep my life away... That's because of my weird schedule, perhaps I do believe in sleep therapy to lose weight.

Here is what I really think.... NO, I don't believe in sleep therapy to lose weight. I don't believe in hypnotherapy etc.

Those therapys can't eliminate the one thing that cause most people to fail losing weight, that is: HUNGER. That's right we all get hungry, and then we want to eat, because we want to stop that hunger.

What usually causes us to fail during that time is our poor food choices. That's right poor food choices. Most people when they get hungry go for the foods that are loaded with something sweet. Or, they reach for foods that are high in calories.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...