Friday, February 12, 2010

Adrenaline, And Stress Wiped Out That Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 200.4-pounds.

It's been hard this last week or so...

These are the times that try a man's or woman's heart. I don't know why things happen like they do.
Only, the stress, and emotional anquish of losing someone that's loved, really takes it's toll.

I can honestly say that my weight sitting here at just above 200 is only because my mind, and body has gone into adrenaline overflow mode. It's caused me to have sleepless nights, and chest pain. It's cause me to lose my appetite some in the morning hours. I have had to eat in the morning just because I knew that I should.

Well, what's going to happen with my weight loss program? What are my goals?

Answer: I have no goals for weight loss right now. I do have a vision of my weight getting back to 180-pounds. Only, that's where I am going to stabilize it. I am going to make sure that I can keep it at that level before I attempt to get back down further.

I never expected my mom to die so suddenly like she did. I will say I know she's with Jesus, and I will see her again by GOD'S grace and mercy.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...