Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've Lost Weight, But Where Did That Fat Go To?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 201-pounds...

Where Does The Fat Go?

Here is a question: Let's say you are on a diet, and you lost 60-pounds, like me;
where did that fat go?

Think about it for a few minutes. Does the fat evaporate into the air?

Does the fat just vaporize into a gas?

This may be a very unsavory topic for sure. However, it's the reality in learning about what happens to the human body. Surely not every topic is easy to deal with.

Well, the fat that is burned off, (as in 60-pounds) goes into the toilet. (Unless you aren't potty trained.)

That's right; I've talked about this before. Fat splits up into chemicals that make up it's components. Since the body is now using that fat, it's discarding all the component chemicals that become our waste by-products.

So if you are being successful in your weight losing program, turn around and see there in the toilet bowl is that part of your body that's been hanging on for so long.

Yep, your urine, and that stool have your components of fat that have been on your body for so long.

That's where your fat goes when you finally start to lose weight.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...