Monday, July 13, 2009

Exercise Hasn't Cut My Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

What ever might be left of you...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 192-pounds. Yep, that's up 12-pounds from where I was one year ago. Oh my...

Well, this is even after the fact I have begun an exercise regimen of jogging. Yep, it seems that even with an increase in energy expended, calories consumed from exercise, my body still wants to pile on those extra pounds.

I am not so sure this is muscle building in my legs. No, It's fat. Ooops...

Have I quit? NO! Am I struggling to get off these pounds? Yes, I hated eating those skimpy little meals that only added up to 1,500. I wasn't losing any more weight at 1,500 calories anyway.

I think if I dropped more than 1,500 calories per day than I would have been at risk of causing myself some harm. Maybe...

Well, we'll see what the days bring... Oh don't feel discouraged for me. I never promised that I was a perfect dieter.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...

I am David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...