Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Government Is Zeroing In On Your Health, And Demand You Change

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 191.8-pounds.

That's up from yesterday. Here is something interesting about that weight. Yesterday I only consumed 1,000 calories. Yep, there is no reason my weight should have jumped up 1.8-pounds over night.

Government Now Zeroing In On Obesity
Yesterday there was a seminar in which Bill Clinton was a key speaker. The conference was called the "Weight of the Nation" Conference.

I'll get straight to the point about why this conference was held. This obesity epidemic is going to be part of the demonization that Barack Obama will use to justify his illegal, unconstitutional, government health care program.

Over the last two years that I have been blogging I have been writting over and over that the government is going to try to interfere with your being over weight.
That's coming in the health care bill.

The government is going to use health care to control every aspect of your life. I don't have any desire to elaborate on in this blog. I want you to be aware of what's coming.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...