Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Weights Up Some, Again

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 191.2-pounds.

Whew I am such a long way from the 180-pounds I was.

Well, what has happened? Food, and more food. Yes, it's the couple extra bites of food, like cookies, cake, ice cream, etc...

Am I a complete washout? Yes, for some complete hard core dieters I am. However, time and time again I reinterate, "I don't care what they think."

I am surprised to see that anyone even looks at my blog at all anymore. I have been posting less lately. Mostly because this post is supposed to be a blog dedicated to help lose weight.

I can't do it for you. I can't stop you from eating. I can't make you exercise.

I can tell you it's tough to lose weight. I can tell you, that you'll fight to keep it off for the rest of your natural life. I can tell you that it's worth it. I lost 60 pounds. I regained around ten pounds. Oh my...

But what did I do? I ate less food. That was the whole secret. Now, I have eaten more food, and you can see what's happened.

I am going to end here. I have no knew revelations for you.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...