Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh The Sin Of Eating A Big Milky Way Bar

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 203.4-pounds.

OK....

I have a confession to make. Yesterday I went walking with a friend of mine downtown in Wheaton. We were going by the Dairy Queen, and I heard an Ice Cream Machine calling me.
My friend and I had vanilla ice cream cones dipped into chocolate... OH the sin !

Later I was at the store buying some paint for my fishing lures. I went by the checkout counter and saw this big fat juicey Milky Way Bar. I purchased it and ate it.... OH I am so evil !

Yeah that was so good though...

That's all for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...