Monday, January 26, 2015

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 205-Pounds.

I am happy with this....

Now, what did I have to struggle with to get to this place. The answer is easy, "Hunger."
Yep I wake up hungry, and wait as long as I can before I eat. It's usually around 3-4 hours. When I get really hungry I will eat a banana, or two. And I progress eating different fruits like oranges, and apples. Then when I have been awake I eat a sandwich. Saturday I ate a some popcorn and a bagel because I was at the Indoor Frozen Pond (Ice Arena)...

In the evening, I try to avoid eating anything for a few hours before I go to sleep.

That's about it....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...