Saturday, January 3, 2015

See A Little Of Doctor Bob Marshal's Thoughts

David Dane here....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 206-Pounds.

I am happy with that.

Today I was listening to Doctor Bob Marshall on the radio. He was explaining that we Americans are over-calorie eaters. In other words we eat too much. He also said we eat at the wrong times, and eat the wrong things at the wrong time. He too is a believer that the body is low in insulin early in the day. He stated that insulin levels build throughout the day. It is his believe that in the morning we should delay breakfast for at least a few hours. Or if hunger is strong and irresistible in the morning hours then eat a low glycemic-fruit, such as raspberries, or blueberries. He states the largest meal of the day should be lunch with lots of green vegetables, red and orange vegetables (preferably raw). Later in the day is when he believes it's Okay to consume the carbohydrates, making sure that the last meal is 3-4-hours before bedtime.

I know, I know it's not easy to eat later in the day. I am only saying wait for 3-hours. Try it..

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane









No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...