Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Last Post For A While

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.2-pounds.

I am letting you know that I am going to be booked up for the next five days. I am not so sure I will be able to get to the library to post. Saturday and Sunday will be days for sure that I won't be posting. We'll see.

Anyway, what's up with my weight? I thought that my goal was to get down to 160-pounds? If that's true, then why am I going backwards?

I have been eating too much food. I have broken the 1,500 calorie barrier many days consecutively. Oh the shame...... I'm hanging my head now.

I gave up the coffee, and the caffeine. I think that has been my enabler to lose weight. The caffeine has given me an extra zip in the past. I have in turn been drinking decaffeinated coffee. I think this may have contributed to my body putting on the pounds.

So here is what I am going to do. I am going to stop drinking the decaffeinated coffee. I will drink water and milk for my liquids, and maybe some tea.

I have been eating at my 1,500 calorie intake the last couple of days. We'll see what happens.

I will be honest with you, I have been struggling with tremendous hunger. I hate it.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...