Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Am Gaining And Gaining: Oh My

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 189-pounds.

Yes you read that right. My 180-pounds that I managed to maintain for well over one year is beginning to slip away. This even after I have stepped up efforts to exercise by riding my 10-speed bicycle around town. One would think that would be good for a couple hundred calories burned off.

The weight keeps gaining. It doesn't seem to matter anymore if I maintain 1,500 or so calories. The weight is creeping on. I am wondering what's changed? Is it because I kicked the caffeine habit? Is it because I started experimenting with the iodine? Is it because I decided to try to eat only fat and protein?

I know over the Easter Holiday weekend I went crazy chowing down on the Chocolate Easter Eggs. That doesn't account for this steady increase in my weight.

I am now trying to diagnose what the issue is. I have been trying real hard to maintain 1,500 calories. It doesn't matter. I still keep gaining.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...