Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BIG HAMBURGER... BIG CALORIES...

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 189.2-pounds.

Those Big Hamburgers Have Lots Of Calories
Today I was out in the City of Chicago. I didn't bring a lunch with myself to work. I went to a McDonald's for lunch.

Against my better judgment I purchased one of those Big 1/3 pound hamburgers. I took the little table mat that came on the serving tray and turned it over to see what the calorie count was for this big burger. Whoa, It came in at a whopping 750 calories. That is 1/2 my daily calorie count.

Needless to say that was my last meal for today.

It's so easy to over eat. How many times have we eaten this kind of food, a big hamburger and French Fries, then later in the day eat something that has just as many calories, or more?

It's no wonder we are becoming a country of over weight eaters. Look around, most everyone you see now these days is packing on extra layers of fat.

It's not healthy. It doesn't look good either.

I keep working at losing more weight. There are just those days, like today, when I really ought to have eaten less than I did. Oh well....

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...