Sunday, October 11, 2009

Most People Are Unaware Of The Calories In Even A Small Bag Of Chips

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 189.8-pounds.

Yesterday I weighed in at 189-pounds.

Those Fist Fulls Of Chips Add Up Fast
Yesterday I went to the Subway Sandwich Shop. I purchased a 12 inch Italian Sub Sandwich. I also added to that order a two ounce bag of Frito Lay Corn Chips. As I was sitting there eating the Chips, I turned over the bag to see what the calorie count was.
The label stated that a two ounce bag which was a single serving, was 320 calories.
Add to that the Sub Sandwich which was around 1,260 calories. Ouch...

This tiny bag of chips only amounted to just about two fist-fulls of corn chips. I know that I have written about this all before many moons ago.

Are you aware of how much food you really are consuming when you mindlessly toss into your mouth a fist filled with chips, peanuts, or candies? In most cases a fist full of peanuts, or nuts is about 160 calories. If someone is on a 1,500 calorie a day diet, then 10 fists filled with peanuts is his daily food intake. Five of those two ounce bags of Fritos Corn Chips would be my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I don't think most people are aware of this. This is why there are so many fat butts walking around out there. Oh, I am so cruel.

I know that doesn't seem like a nice thing. But, it's time to face the truth. If you are over weight, then you are probably eating way more than you should.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...