Thursday, January 21, 2010

Down Under 200 Pounds Again?

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 199.6-pounds.

For those of you (all one of you) who have followed my pithy little blog, you will see that I have really, really been struggling with getting back to 180-pounds.

Oh my this is so tough. The hunger that I am battling now is unbelievable. Why? It's because I have been fighting so hard to hold myself at that 1,500 calorie a day limit.

OUCH....! THIS SUCKS.... !

I remember years ago, I seemed to have so much resolve to get off the pounds. Only, with the help of certain family members and my careless abandon of my own set habits, I began to regain 20-pounds.

I went to 190-pounds, and held that. Then suddenly with the onset of the Christmas Season, and visiting places that had plenty of temptations, I lost my resolve.

Here I am sitting back up around 200-pounds.

I have had to give up most of the sugary substances. I have had to quit eating the candy; again.

My cravings for certain sweets are going crazy.

Don't think for five seconds that losing weight is easy to do. I think I am the only person who will tell you that.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...