Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Over Eat Because I Am Hungry

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 199.2-pounds.

Today I went to the library at church and borrowed a book about losing weight the sensible way.

In the book the author attempted to give reasons people eat like they do, which results in obecity. Well, I have only been able to start reading the book. I am not sure I'll finish it.

It's simply because the author is using case study about people to show that the reason people over eat is because it's all emotional....

Well for myself, I really wish that was true. The reason I over ate, and still struggle not to, is becuase I am down right stinking hungry.

Right now, I am writing this, and my stomach is growling. I want to eat.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...