Monday, January 25, 2010

Still Trying To Read This Book; I Hate It

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 198.8-pounds.

I am still working my way through a book that I borrowed from the library.
Honestly, I can barely stomach the contents.

I hate reading about other peoples reasons for gaining weight...

Even the author admitted the reason he gained so much weight was because he ate to much of the wrong things. Well, dah.......

This is what I have been writing now for over two years. We ate too much food, and we got fat.
I got fat because I ate more food than I needed to produce the energy I needed to survive.
The same reasoning is true for you.

That donut, the cheese parfait, the steak sandwich, the French Fries, don't care why you're eating them...

Your body, doesn't care why your eating so much either. It goes along dutifully charging to your fat account all the extra calories, and fat that you consume that exceeds your daily needs.

It doesn't matter what the reasons are... If you overeat, then you'll get fat... TA DA !!!!

How hard is that to understand?

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...