Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Confession Time

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 204.8-pounds.
Oh Argh....

How many of you are Catholic? Well, I was raised a Catholic.

I will never forget this opening statement I used to make when I would step into the confessional booth.

"Bless me father for I have sinned. It's been 2 months since my last confession. I have done these sins."

So here we go fans.
"Bless me weight losing fans. It's been one day since my last post. I have done these sins."
"This weekend, I blew it out baby."
"That's right, I pigged out."
"Just yesterday alone I ate a bag of Peanut Butter M&M Candies, and two Snickers Bars in the morning for breakfast."
"Then for lunch. I ate two Burger King Whoppers, a small French Fries, and a vanilla ice cream cone."
"Last night I had the munchies: So I opened up the freezer and found my last ice cream cookie sandwich, then I stuffed that thing in my mouth."
"And fans don't ask me what I ate on Sunday and Monday because I didn't write it down. All I know is I had beer and wine Sunday night."

Ahhh, I feel better. I confessed to my fans. Now may I have absolution? Please, so the fat gods can forgive me.

Now I will go back to eating my broccoli sprigs, and one or two eggs for breakfast.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...