Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here Is Someone Who Can Inspire You

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 208.6 pounds....

YIKES !

I had a friend of mine post on his FACEBOOK a You Tube Video about a guy who was really big, and did something to fix that.
I don't have the words in my head right now to even begin to share my thoughts.
When you have the time; will you watch this?

Just see if it doesn't help you to get some inspiration in your case.





WOW..... Thanks Tony Trendl for posting this on your FACEBOOK...


Bye for now...


And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...