Saturday, April 12, 2014

Up Today...

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212.6-Pounds.

Yesterday I went to a buffet up in Wisconsin... I went crazy eating many different meats. I had pork rib, chicken, and fish. I had some carbohydrates like a bun, and a small piece of cake.

In the morning I woke up and ate nothing for breakfast. I went out on the road driving the military to Wisconsin. By the time I got up there I was absolutely famished. I went to a buffet with some other drivers. I chowed down.... 

You may be asking what happened to your 5-HTP... Well, the last few days I haven't taken it. I am trying to figure out which one of my supplements is making my legs burn at night when I go to bed. During the day I am fine. But, when I go to sleep my legs feel like they are on fire... Maybe the government is shooting that "Radiation Microwave Gun" through my walls...

There you have it. It's just stuff waiting to leave.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...