Friday, May 30, 2014

All Carbohydrates Three Days In A Row

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212.2-Pounds. Or was it 212.4-Pounds? It's another day my scale couldn't decide.

I broke all the rules these last three days. On Wednesday I wasn't hungry in the morning. I had eaten late the night before. Therefore I wasn't hungry in the morning. Finally I got hungry later in the day. I thought what can I make that is fast and easy to make. ?

I took out a box of dried mash potatoes, a small can of corn, and a can of tuna. I cooked up the mashed potatoes according to the box, tossed in the corn, and the tuna. Yeah, I would think tuna wouldn't go well with mashed potatoes and corn. But, it worked. It was yummy.

Yesterday I woke up and was very hungry. I had a box of instant pancakes that's been sitting around getting stale. I cooked up a batch of pancakes. Now three small pancakes is 300 calories. I made up about 12 pancakes of varying sizes. I cooked them using coconut oil. I ate the whole stack of pancakes in one sitting.
It was yummy, and I was stuffed. Then the rest of the day I didn't anything else. My total calories for that meal, with butter, and syrup was probably 3,000 calories.

Guess what I did this morning? I ate the same meal again.... I won't eat anything else again the rest of the day.
After all that was all the calories I need for the day.

Mind you It was all sugar and carbohydrates that I ate. This is completely against what I wrote a few months ago, when I wrote eat the proteins in the morning and save the carbohydrates for later in the day.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know..... You guys are thinking I am such a hypocrite, and no wonder I am not losing weight.....

So what... ?

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...