Saturday, May 31, 2014

Whoa Dude, You Should Be 400-Pounds...!

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

After that astonishing revelation about what I ate for the last two days did you want to hear what I weighed today....? I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 400-Pounds...

Oh yeah two days of pancakes stacked high as an elephant's eyes, and a night of stuffing down mashed potatoes and corn. PHEW  that sure puts on the pounds fast there...

Well, not really... LMAO...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 211.8-Pounds.  Wait, maybe it was 211.6-Pounds... Well, the Magical Mystical Digital Scale seems to be suffering from a bout of confusion lately....

But, ain't that a surprise? I didn't gain 5-Pounds for all those Carbohydrates... ? I went back and looked at the empty box, and did some re-calculating. (I had to pull it out of the trash and wipe off the wet coffee grounds.) I might have consumed a grand total of 2000-calories with those stacks of pancakes. Here is the math. There are 20 servings in a box (1/3-cup). Each serving is 150-calories. Multiply 20 times 150-calories to make 3000-calories... NOW cut that in half... That's 1,500 calories.. Take into account that I actually used some of the box before, and that's even less.   So after doing the math, adding in the coconut oil, butter, and syrup, I might have consumed 1,600 to 2000 calories total per stack of pancakes.

Well, last night I was so hungry.... I ate a peanut butter, and jelly sandwich, along with two yogurts...

Here I am at 211.8-Pounds... Whoa what do you think about that?

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane.... Go eat some pancakes....!


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...