Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stress Beating Me Up...!


David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today  I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at  216.8-Pounds.

Today I was listening to a radio show about increasing stress increases cortisol levels which leads to fat around the middle. Well, my stress levels have really gone up. My Company is desperate for drivers. They can't fill the schedule they have booked... Therefore they now force drivers to violate the legal driving limits and operational time limits for the day. It has gotten to a point where I am now at war with the dispatcher because I dare tell him that I won't drive. He used to be sympathetic to the rules, but not anymore.

In the mean time the other drivers gripe behind his back about how tired and over worked they are. Well, stand up to the FASCIST and tell him no.... I do...

My time now again, is eat, sleep, and work..... This week I put in 80 hours... Yep, that is above the legal limits. I finally had to tell him NO..... My boss was PISSED OFF.....

Now, this has been going on now for a couple months. My weight I jumping up accordingly... It's because I am having such a hard time getting the proper rest, and eating the right foods.... It's HARD...

You can see the effects...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...