Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Rest For The Weary.... !

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214.2-Pounds.

Today I am off from work. I had to force the issue with my boss because yesterday was 9-consecutive days without a day off. If I had not forced the issue, he would have made me work today.

My company is desperate for drivers. Don't feel sorry for them, they did it to themselves. I am the only dumb-dumb that's stayed. My boss is desperate to have his schedule filled and  he willingly violates the law to do it. The remaining drivers won't contest him so he just keeps pounding them with work day-after-day. Non-stop work for those who fail to stand up for themselves. The sad thing is my boss really thinks he's doing a good thing. NOPE, he's not. He is forcing the drivers to work and risking the lives of every person who rides their buses... !

I fell Sunday on the companies property. Do you think they will investigate?  I have bruises all up and down my arm, and leg. Do you think they will investigate?  NO, they are scared of  finding out the truth. Well, someday the truth will come out, and that's the day their doors will close for good.

Well, since I am off today, I decided to fast away from solid food today. I will eat in the morning tomorrow at around 3 A.M. before reporting to work at 4:45 A.M....  I will continue to take my vitamins. I just drank a couple mugs of coffee, and water today.


This is my life... YIKES...

That's the way it is.... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...