Thursday, June 5, 2014

Changed The Post With The Right Numbers

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213-Pounds.

I opened up one of my posts from a few days ago titled "What a Surprise." I had posted the weight incorrectly. I did actually wake up and weight 208.6-Pounds. There is a reason for that. I was dehydrated.
I have been nursing a cold for the last week. It was really bad a few days ago and I had to get some sleep for an early wake up. I took a little more liquid cold medication than I should have. It gave me a bad case of the "Jumping-Jibblies." I spent all night long jumping up and running to the bathroom. By the morning I was worn out, and dehydrated. So that accounted for the dramatic fall off of my weight.

Now, you can tell it's back where it's been ... Running up and down from 210-Pounds to 215-Pounds.

Yep, it never ends. That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...