Monday, June 2, 2014

What A Surprise...

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 208.6-Pounds.

Yes you read that correctly.... Well David what did you eat?

The Night before last night I had a big pot of mashed potatoes, creamed corn, with a can of tuna mixed in.
Then yesterday I had two large pancakes, with the syrup and margarine, two eggs, and four bacon strips. Shortly after that I had some buttered popcorn, and a Bosco bread stick. That was it for yesterday.

Note: the weight posted was incorrect. I was at 208.6-pounds, not 218.6-Pounds.


That's the way it is... .I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...