Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Didn't Lose Much After A Two Day Fast

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.6-Pounds. Or was it 210.4-Pounds? It's another day the Magical Mystical Digital Scale couldn't make up its mind.

A few days ago I went on a fast for two days. I didn't eat anything solid. I drank each day one bottle of cranberry juice at 880 calories total for each bottle. At night I had lime juice with a couple kitchen spoons of raw sugar in the water with the juice.

I was trying to clean out my system. On the second day after not eating anything for one day I had a weird bowel movement where everything came out in a mass of black. I can't imagine this was sitting in me all this time. I don't know what caused it...

It was weird. At the end of day two of fasting. I still had plenty in me that decided to leave. I only changed weight by about 3-4-Pounds after fasting for two days...

That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...