Thursday, June 19, 2014

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I weigh, "I DON'T KNOW."
That's right I am sitting in a motel in IOWA... (I could move to this place.)
I don't have the Magical Mystical Digital Scale with me today...
It's too delicate to be hauling around like I hauled the other one.

Anyway, there aren't many places to eat around here. This morning I had an all carbohydrate breakfast. Oh they were the small portions that we're forced to eat at the so called "FREE" breakfast given at the motels.

I ate two small, small sweet rolls with maybe 300 calories total there. I had a small 1/2 cup jello. I had a small yogurt with maybe 60 calories. I had 1/2 cup cereal. I ate two pieces of toast with jelly on them. I had two small cups of orange juice for maybe 80 calories.

Gee it's such a good thing that such incredibly dinky portions are served.. NOT !

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...