Sunday, December 28, 2014

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up on the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. Now that's better than the last two days.

I want you to know something. I ate on Christmas day without counting calories. I ate and ate. I did the 3-hour wait before I ate. Then I waited 3-hours before bed time.

I have been practicing that these last 3-days. Yesterday I went to the concession stand and ate a lot of high carbohydrate foods. That was a lot more than my 1,500 calorie days.  Here I am back at 208.2-Pounds. I don't feel so bad about that.

As of this posting, I haven't eaten anything. It's already past noon.

That's all for now... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...