Wednesday, December 31, 2014

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 206-Pounds. That's down from yesterday....

A message for this anonymous character that keeps harassing me...
Hey Anonymous you coward; Add your real name so I can show the world what a thoughtless gutless jerk you really are... I wish I could come face to face with you... People like you need to be dealt with.... But, you don't have the courage to face off with real people.. ! You write your gutless stupid comments hoping maybe I will publish them...

For you onlookers wondering what I am writing about. I screen the comments that come in now. The main reason is because I was getting links to unsavory web pages added to the comments sections. Also, someone thought they could write in a foreign language and I would publish it. Well, I screen those comments. There is a character named Anonymous who keeps sending me nasty comments.
I won't publish those comments.

Anyway, I am make steady progress moving down.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

For years, as a child and young adult I was never fat, never had a weight issue. And I never ate breakfast. After my first child I needed to lose 10 pounds. Never having dieted, I joined WW. Was told I HAD to eat breakfast. So I listened to that claptrap. Gained weight. Lost my gall bladder too, when I started eating all the meat they required (back then it was 12 ounces per day for a woman!!). I was never a big meat eater. In fact never ate much at all. On WW was required to eat way more food than I desired. AND NO SUGAR period. Long story short---I got fat. I regret having ever listened to those who make money selling a weight loss plan. And I've noticed how, over the years, WW has changed. So much for proven science, eh? My point, in case it got lost in my rambling is that breakfast made me fat.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...