Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Adding Back The Protein Powder

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Friends...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 206.2-Pounds.
That's two days in a row.

A while back I had given up drinking milk protein shakes. I was convinced that somehow I was not losing anymore weight because of the amount of milk (2 cups) I was using. Well, I started drinking them again. I am sticking to my plan to avoid eating 3-hours before bedtime, and avoid eating until I have been awake at least 3-hours. I think this has been key to my success so far.

Yeah, yeah I used to write that we should stoke the fires of our metabolism in the morning. That was until I watched a video that explained we have very low insulin levels in the morning. I was skeptical at first. Then I began skipping breakfast, and waiting until I was really hungry before eating.

Well, combine that pattern of eating with the amount of activity I have with my new job, and the results are evident.

So, I decided to add in the protein and milk now everyday. We will see how it all turns out.

That's the way it is.... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...