Monday, August 24, 2009

I Do Not Have Much To Talk About Today

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 195-pounds.

This morning I woke up at 3 AM. I fell asleep listening to the Coast-To-Coast Radio Show.
When the station changed programs, I found myself waking to someone talking about how bad economics are getting in America. They are getting worse. Meanwhile President Barack Obama still wants to implement policies that will further destroy our economy, and enslave you and I.
Yes Obama wants slaves. He is an elitist.

Well, I tried to sleep. I was hungry, so I got up and weighed myself at 196.4-pounds. Then I ate a big 20 ounces of watermelon, and downed half of a two-liter bottle of diet coke soda. I stayed awake until around 5:30 AM. I was surprised when I finally crawled out of bed at 10 AM that my weight went to 195-pounds.

I ate a hamburger with cheese and mayonnaise for a brunch. I was cleaning my kitchen and came across a container filled with Starburst, and Skittles candy. I chowed down on three of the small fun size bags. OH... the shame of it, how dare I? I am not really thinking that, but I know my one fan is.

So that's it for today so far...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...